What to look for in a home security camera in Orange County
When it comes to security, it helps to get a full look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the most effective components to think about as you design your home security system. Even though free-standing cameras will be effective when set up properly, they’re even more useful when integrated into your residence’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Orange County? You’ll be happy to find these important devices include more features than ever before. You can see live feeds from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. And you can control your cameras easily in the same place.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in Orange County
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your home security system may come equipped with an incredible range of features like two-way talk, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that is able to take action automatically. If unusual behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will emerge around the camera’s lens and a loud alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear footage of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their crisp imaging when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud options and the chance to watch footage straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Orange County are often paired to a handy app on your smartphone. You can watch live footage or saved segments and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an alert to your phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detection means your cameras will take notice whenever strange movement is detected. You’ll even be alerted with a notification on your phone.
- Talk to visitors or family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your children when they return from school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? Today’s surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way communications so you can speak to any person detected by your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: As a general rule, your outside cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to program the precise area you wish your camera to watch over. This is helpful to optimize the movement you record as you wouldn’t require updates every time a car goes by in front of your house.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Orange County. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Call (714) 769-8364 to begin or submit the following form to reach out to our security specialists.