Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Orange County goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most typical type of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t get a response, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Orange County
Be prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Orange County from Vivint. Dial (714) 769-8364 to begin designing your property’s defense today.