Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Orange County?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your beloved child. You spent hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even finished up the space with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep an eye on your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a regular audio monitor or take it a bit further and use the tools already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Orange County, it makes perfect sense when you consider the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Orange County are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This offers you practicality and comfort knowing you are able to keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video footage: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution images of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually speak to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you may take advantage of the audio feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-activated notifications dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Although this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you via cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a tad warm in the room, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with one home security app.
Customize Your Orange County smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Orange County smart home and get the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Contact (714) 769-8364 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.