You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for protecting your property and loved ones. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Orange County home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your property or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the chief contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your property through your security components. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you through your emergency.