How does home monitoring work in Orange County?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for protecting your property and loved ones. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Orange County home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your property or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the chief contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your property through your security components. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency happens while you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Orange County home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this vital, central hub. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality letting you speak straight to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to ask for help with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you’re not able to locate your cell phone when a disaster strikes, you can still talk with your support team straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Orange County security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Orange County smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you require. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (714) 769-8364 or complete the form below to begin.