The best in monitored fire alarms offer an enhancement in how they work too. Modern components not only detect smoke, they will also recognize rising temperature levels. When they are activated, your monitoring experts are promptly notified. They can even be set to forward updates right to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Orange County?
When an emergency happens, you will have enough to do just ensuring your family members are out of harm's way. Having trusted support at the ready that can promptly confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency responders in your place is simply a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Orange County:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring professionals automatically
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will contact emergency personnel in an instant
These steps, from the setting off of your component to the contacting of emergency personnel, take place in rapid succession. As you round up your family members to exit the house, first responders are likely already responding. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these advantages:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Enhanced chance of fast response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring agents who will know which device was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to remember that emergencies can take place at any time. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle going when you depart for the night, and a pet succeeds in knock it over. While this event might appear improbable, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Orange County, it’s a great time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for 24-hour monitoring, your home will be secured at every moment, regardless of where you are. Start on your innovative smart home today by contacting (714) 769-8364 or completing the following form.